Best Hotels In Lusaka, Zambia – Noxiae First Visit Review of Best Western Plus Hotel Lusaka
View the profile of this hotel here
Welcome to a Mini Heaven
In terms of customer service and response, this hotel hits an A class for us.
Personally, we experienced a hotel in Africa go the extra mile for its customers in terms of care and selfless gesture. This hotel speaks complimentary as its mother tongue and offers things such as;
- Free Drinks, fruits and cookies upon arrival
- Free buffet style breakfast for all in-house guests
- Free loan books from hotel library
- Free usage of Business Center
- Free city transfer to nearby malls (subject to vehicle availability)
- Free high-speed wireless internet access in all rooms and public areas
All in-house guests are also offered juice and cookies daily at the lobby.
It is also key to note that this best western hotel is newly refurbished which means you will find most amenities down to the cutlery in its restaurants very new. The hotel boasts of very spacious meeting rooms suitable for conferences and events.
Total number of rooms is 89 with 9 executive rooms, 35 standard twin, 2 junior suite and 43 standard double rooms.
The cheapest rooms are the standard rooms which are estimated around 120 dollars per day.
Room Features includes;
Electronic door access
- Adjustable air conditioning in all room
- Internal Telephone
- Kettle with complimentary tea and coffee
- Bottled water daily
- Mini fridge which can be stocked upon request
- Electronic safe deposit
- Bathrobes and slippers available (upon request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board (upon request)
Look out for an evening experience at the best western piano bar where beautiful sounds sooth the serene atmosphere.
Do give us a call for more required information or discount deals provided in this facility and remember as always, for you we go the extra miles in hospitality reviews to make your booking decision better.
More reviews to be added soon